General conditions of Sale
1. By placing an order on the biodynamic.dental online store, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order. In the event of unexpected unavailability of the goods and non-acceptance of the order, no charge will be made to the Customer.
How to purchase
3. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of the order, an “Order Number” and a “Customer Code”, to be used in any further communication with the ecommerce system.
4. It is the Customer’s responsibility to register with the correct data and keep this data updated using the login credentials.
Terms of payment
5.1 PayPal The purchase of the goods is provided with the PayPal payment method.
The transaction with PayPal takes place through the electronic system of the PayPal portal which uses the secure PayPal server; at no time during the purchase procedure the electronic system of the biodynamic.dental portal and no member of the staff is able to know the data of the Customer’s PayPal account, which is provided by the Customer to the Secure Server of the Credit Institution on a secure and encrypted internet connection according to the current standards of the online payments market.
5.2 Bank transfer
The purchase of the goods is provided with a bank transfer payment method.
The transaction by bank transfer takes place by sending money between the customer’s bank and the supplier’s bank. The data for the transfer will arrive via email after order confirmation.
6. Currency All amounts displayed on biodynamic.dental are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
Delivery methods and costs
7. biodynamic.dental can in some cases accept orders only for delivery in Italian territory.
8. Delivery costs are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order. Some promotions may offer discounts equal to shipping costs for orders above a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment for the goods by the Customer will be made using the PayPal method, the credit card charge will be applied by PayPal, manager of the integrated e-commerce platform. Nothing more is owed by the Customer than the total order.
9. Order processing times are 24-48 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to biodynamic.dental in case of delay in the delivery of the order by couriers.
10. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
• that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or information must be immediately notified, by putting WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the courier’s proof of delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
11. In the event of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier’s warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
12. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 13 below.
13. To exercise this right, the customer must send Amande Bologna a communication to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by electronic letter to the email address: email@example.com
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, Biodynamic will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must be received by Biodynamic within 10 days of authorization.
14. right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
• the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
• the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
• to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
• the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided in all cases;
• by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
• the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
• in case of damage to the goods during transport, Biodynamic will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund the value of the asset (if insured);
• in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
Biodynamic is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
15. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Biodynamic will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of the shipping costs incurred, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by means of a cancellation procedure. amount charged to PayPal. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
16. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Biodynamic ascertains:
• the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the product;
• damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Biodynamic will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
17. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the Customer and will in no case or for any reason be transferred to third parties. Biodynamic guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is Biodynamic
19. Any complaint must be addressed to Biodynamic.
20. The sales contract between the customer and Biodynamic is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the Parma court.